Urban planning community

  1.    Home · Search · Register

    1. « more
      luckenbach_05.jpg
      luckenbach_04.jpg
      luckenbach_03.jpg
      luckenbach_02.jpg
      luckenbach_01.jpg
      bartlett_38.jpg
      bartlett_37.jpg
      bartlett_36.jpg
      bartlett_35.jpg
      bartlett_34.jpg
      bartlett_33.jpg
      bartlett_32.jpg
      bartlett_31.jpg
      bartlett_30.jpg
      bartlett_29.jpg
      bartlett_28.jpg
      bartlett_27.jpg
      bartlett_26.jpg
      bartlett_25.jpg
      bartlett_24.jpg
      bartlett_23.jpg
      · more »

      « Previous image · Next image »

      Bartlett, Texas
      Bartlett, Texas

      Click on image to view larger image

      « Previous image  · Slide Show · Next image »


      Photo Details
      Dan


      Cyburbia Administrator

      Registered: March 1996
      Location: Upstate New York
      Posts: 14,554
      users gallery
      Bartlett is a station on the Katy Railroad, State Highway 95, and the border between Williamson and Bell counties. Though there were settlers in the area as early as 1851, Bartlett was founded when the Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railway Company began surveying for a right-of-way in 1881. The town is named for John T. Bartlett, who with J. E. Pietzsch donated the land for a townsite.
      · Date: 2009-5-18 · Views: 695
      · Filesize: 63.2kb, 169.1kb · Dimensions: 1600 x 1200
      Additional Info
      Keywords: Bartlett, Texas


Powered by: PhotoPost PHP vB3 Enhanced
Copyright 2011 All Enthusiast, Inc.