• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

06 Nov 03 Caption Contest

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Canidate for the "Mansierre"
-or-
I'm single and never dating again. Why should I? I got my hands and these puppies!

Accompanying text:
Merle Yost poses in his psychotherapy office. Yost struggled for decades with B cup-sized breasts before having them surgically removed. (AP /Jeff Chiu)

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
There goes dinner... :-#

"Why can only women have boobs? I want them too! I love to go shopping for bras and wearing make-up! Oh why god did you make me a man!"

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
At this point, ludes98, steveanne, and Irish are dead tied.

You guys made my night.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Think they'll let me go topless at the beach?

I really want to show off Dr Sal Calabro's work

Seabishop

Cyburbian
What's so funny, guys? They're not "boobs" they're "pecs" - big difference. I didn't bench 400 lbs. every day just to be teased.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
SkeLeton said:
There goes dinner... :-#

"Why can only women have boobs? I want them too! I love to go shopping for bras and wearing make-up! Oh why god did you make me a man!"

A little worried here, Skel. Do you need to admit anything?