• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

10,000th post!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Congratulations to Michael Stumpf, who advanced the odometer of the Cyburbia Forums by posting its 10,000th message!

Technically, it's post 10,328, considering that some one-liners, spam, announcements, and test messages have been deleted along the way. Still, though, it's the one that made the post counter do an extra "click."

As a surprise, Mr. Stumpf will be recieving ... uhhh ... lemme' dig through the prize bin. Not much here ... okay, just a sec ...

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
El Guapo said:
This photo shouldn't turn me on, should it?
If it did, I'd be very, very worried.

Now, if EG takes an hour off and kills some kittens over the following sight, I think all's well.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Women and Guns? Better Chicks and Ammo!

I once owned the domain and had a site up on www.chicksandammo.com Back in grad school I had a very liberal professor from Columbia U have a bad attack of the guilty whities the day of the LA riots. Durring our 799 level seminar on population demographics discussion the subject of how the conservative magazines would cover the LA riots came up. I tried to think of the least politicall correct name for a magazine I could come up with. Thus, Chicks and Ammo was conceived in the firepit of a liberal facility. I ran the site for a while and then Bush was elected and I didn't have the same level of inner anger that I did under Clinton. So I retired it. The world is a lesser place now...

I keep the "Linda Hamilton" issue of W&G in my safety deposit box so that future generations may know.