• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

10 years for Mayonaise

ludes98

Cyburbian
[snip]
Associated Press
Dec. 5, 2003 10:35 AM

HOUSTON - A woman who ran down a McDonald's restaurant manager after she didn't get mayonnaise on her cheeseburger was sentenced to 10 years in prison Thursday for aggravated assault.
[/snip]

After chucking her burger back through the drive through window, the manager called police and was going outside to get the license number on the vehicle, when she was run over by the customer. Now there's someone who loves mayonaise!

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Last time I checked the map Houston was in the south, right? (sorry southerns) ;)

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
I didn't realize you could get Mayonnaise on McDonald's hamburgers. Or have they finally admitted that that's what their "secret sauce" was all along?

Mayonnaise on a McDonald's burger. That's doubly gross.

donk

Cyburbian
biscuit said:
... and was perhaps on her to Wal-Mart to purchase a $30.00 DVD player?
To watch on her 57 inch plasma TV in her 4000 square foot mcmansion on 1 acre of land in a gated community. ;)

ludes98

Cyburbian
Never posted the link to the article.

She was upset that there was no mayo on her cheeseburger. McD's doesn't put mayo on cheeseburgers.

ilikefish0

Cyburbian
RichmondJake said:
Last time I checked the map Houston was in the south, right? (sorry southerns) ;)
Come on, we all know that Houston and Atlanta are reviled Yankee outposts that give the South a bad name. Another attempt by the northern oppressor to bring the South down. (sorry Atlanteans, Houstonites, Those citizens who happen to be from either the north or the south, Civil War veterans, you, me, everybody)[/Please don't take me seriously]

Jeff

Cyburbian
ilikefish0 said:
Come on, we all know that Houston and Atlanta are reviled Yankee outposts that give the South a bad name.

....and don't forget Charlotte too. We have sleeper cells there waiting to spring up after we conquer Canada.