• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
yes I heard Michaelskis remark that he got some sort of congratulatory message from Dan stating he had the 100,000th post and as a result would receive an all expense paid trip to the Bahamas, a $2500 shopping spree at Sears, and would also be eligible for a lucrative Nike/Cyburbia promotional tie-in where he would receive $xxx. every time his image appeared in a commercial endorsing the forum. Sounded like a sweet deal to me. I saw them filming this morning and Michaelskis was holding an award plaque and said the line "Post early. Post often. Become one of the Cyburbia generation."

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
.....dang, 3 minutes has already passed and I don't see a reply from Michaelskis which begins with "Maister, you lying punk....." :-D

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
MIke's getting some Cyburbia schwag ... after I get paid on Friday.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
You know, Dan, since you're getting paid Friday........I'm sure there are a lot of other landmarks you might want to shell out for.
Walmart, Walmart, Walmart, Walmart.....There! that fourth "Walmart" was the 200,000th reference to Walmart mentioned in a post on this forum. How 'bout that Sears shopping spree? ;-)

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Maister: Sam's Law in a mere five posts.

I personally account for 1/2 of 1%. Proud of it, too! :-D

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Maister said:
.....dang, 3 minutes has already passed and I don't see a reply from Michaelskis which begins with "Maister, you lying punk....." :-D
Maister you lying punk…. Don’t make me come over that cubicle wall…

OH wait it is 5… I am going to the gym.
I had that post, but I am still about 50 away from the clube!

The Event