• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

11/3/03 Caption Contest

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Damn! I'm eating lunch!

The reigning queen of white trash shows us her talent used to win the crown.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
I knew these were good for something, since my husband finds me replusive.

Queen B

Cyburbian
Look Ma no hands! Leaves them free for the remote till the old man comes back.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Morbid obesity? what's that? I'm just preferential customer at Burger King and others are just jelous, so they invent diseases like that...

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
"Also at 11, women's breasts grow around cup while getting busy with Humpty in a Burger King bathroom...Shotgun wedding to be held later."

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Arkansas girls gone wild. (sorry, AR)

"Hey, Big Boy, let The Princess give you a drink of somthin' sweet just $10! For a few bucks extra you get to spend some time with the young lady to my left too! "

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
A stripper from the Town Next Door cools her jets following the pole dance segment of her act.

Floridays

Cyburbian
"Aww, c'mon! A Whopper only has 43 grams of fat! I'll work it off mowing the lawn later..."

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
"What cup size am I? 12 ounces!"

-OR-

"I'm keeping this here to catch all my lactation seepage for my baby"

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Since having her last tooth fall out, Melba now has her food liquified in a blender and funneled directly to her stomach.