• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

2003 AICP Exam

mike gurnee

Cyburbian
New test format = new sets of training guides = more work for chapter Professional Development people for training, AND =
more money for APA in sales

Repo Man

Cyburbian
mike gurnee said:
New test format = new sets of training guides = more work for chapter Professional Development people for training, AND =
more money for APA in sales
\

"The APA - seperating Planners from their money since 1978!"

pete-rock

Cyburbian
I can't see your link; I haven't been able to get into the APA web site for at least a week.

ecofem

Cyburbian
Basically, the exam next year is going to be computer-based and given twice of year during a 12-day window.

Also, the 2003 exam has the same "cut score" (think voodoo economics) as last year's bizarro exam. The pass rate for 2003 isn't out yet....

I think you guys are right... it's a way to write more exam prep materials and make more money.