• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

2003 Conference Session

Cardinal

Cyburbian
OK, I'll bite. I would like to propose a session for the Denver APA conference, on infill and redevelopment projects in small and rural communities. I'm thinking to discuss a few case studies, noting some of the ways in which these differ from the more widely known "big city" projects. Anyone else want to join with me in this session, on the same or complimentary topic?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Sounds interesting

I have a great case study from Hartford, WI but I was hoping to take a breather and not present two years in a row! I'd be happy to but the case together for you, though.

BTW - It's the redevelopment of a downtown canning factory for community center, performing arts center, and Wisconsin Auto Musuem.