• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

2003 Laefest

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Well, it was amusing even if there were only a few of us.

Cardinal
Chet
DekaturHawk
Greenscapist
Prudence
Mr Frisky (a lurker)

If I missed anyone, its becasue you showed up after I was already WAY too drunk to have short term memory. Might I say, fun was had by all.

And there was a camera, but its disposable, so I need to run it in to the photomat (do they still have those?). Pics will be posted later.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Mr Frisky you say ???

Funny how lurkers won't post, but they'll show up at MW Alefests....

Is the DC shinding this weekend?

Repo Man

Cyburbian
I fully intended on making it....but I was sidetracked by free beer at the HNTB reception at Buck Bradley's and I couldn't pry anyone away to go somewhere where they had to pay for beer. Sorry guys.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I edited the list to add Decatur Hawk. He was there before the drunkeness, I just accidentally went through my mental list of attendees too fast.

Sorry DH!

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
Chet said:
I edited the list to add Decatur Hawk. He was there before the drunkeness, I just accidentally went through my mental list of attendees too fast.

Sorry DH!
No problem! I usually tend to show up before the drunkeness, so I get forgotten alot. Or someone will say, "Wasn't there some old guy here before?"

Originally posted by Mike D.
Did he show up on his recumbent?
No, but I did show up in my new Volvo. Thanks, EG, for the advice.

Great to meet you guys. Milwaukee is a great place to party.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
DC thing this weekend? I dont recall planning that but if folks want to do lunch Sunday we can plan it.