• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

2003 Midwest Cyburbia Ale Fest #2

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Milwaukee is hosting the 2003 Upper Midwest planning Conference October 23-24th. Of course you know this means.... another Ale Fest!

Who: Cyburbanites
When: Thursday October 23, 2003 7:30 PM (at the conclusion of the Pub Crawl / Brewery Tour Mobile Workshop).
Where: Milwaukee Ale House, 233 N. Water Street

Be there ot be square!

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
I have to attend the Iowa Municpal Finance Officers meeting in Des Moines on that day, and it pisses me off. I was looking forward to Millwaukee

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Since I will likely not be able to attend the actual conference due to my workplaces anti-conference stance, I will gladly partake in any beverage consumption that goes on afterwards.

I wonder if they would let me take the BrewPub tour w/o actually going to the conference.

Last edited:

martini

Cyburbian
Hey, sounds like a good time. I'll have to see if I can make it over. We've got freinds that just bought a house over thata way, so it's a perfect excuse to get the whole family going!

Greenescapist

Cyburbian
I can probably make it, too. A bunch of UW students are going to the conference on the second day and I might tag along.

That other date for the ITE conferece is a little busy for me. I've got a stats exam the next day.