• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂

2014 ALMOST TIME TO START!

I was thinking the same thing. Oh, and I will be collecting the winnings this year. Time to stimulate the north coast of Oregon! :p

Hink

OH....IO
Are we doing this? We need to get it setup and determine if people are paying, etc.

Let's get the process moving.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
So before I renew the league on Yahoo. Keeper or not, $10 still ok, any other changes?

Hink

OH....IO
I know we talked about doing a keeper, but never determined if we wanted to.

I assume we are doing one league again? Let's layout exactly what we are doing and see how many we have interested. I am going out of town for two weeks, so I am in even if I don't respond :)

Mastiff

Gunfighter
I'm in... if we have all the same players, keepers I guess. If there are some new people, random snake draft and no keepers.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
I'm in... if we have all the same players, keepers I guess. If there are some new people, random snake draft and no keepers.
Good point. The first step is seeing who is in and who isn't then I guess.

I renewed as a keeper for now so I could send reminders through yahoo. I am sure we can change if needed.

I really like keeper leagues but to be fair we should all know the number of keepers prior to a draft. I don't like the idea of establishing a keeper league in 2014 for the guys we drafted in 2013. Player rankings definitely change with keeper status in mind.

My vote would be to have two to three keepers per team starting with this year's draft, not based on last year's draft.

Thanks!

I could go either way on keepers. I prefer if we do keepers having them only be late round picks or free agent pickups. Knowing Josh Gordon's final status for playing this year would be helpful to me on the keeper aspect. ;)