• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂

2014 - CFFL Draft Round 1

The One

Cyburbian
Me too

I just found out I have my kids open house at school....will have my I-Pad with me though.....I have ranked my players on Yahoo so go with that if I'm not responding in 30 seconds or less....So it will be a live draft in yahoo after we log in.....

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
I just found out I have my kids open house at school....will have my I-Pad with me though.....I have ranked my players on Yahoo so go with that if I'm not responding in 30 seconds or less....So it will be a live draft in yahoo after we log in.....
Never done it that way either but it looks like it auto defaults to your ranked list if you don't pick in 1.5 minutes.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
I set my list today with at least 12 for each position, Yahoo then takes the next highest available player to fill out your team. I'll have to be a waiver monster, which reminds me, can we have a cool down 24 hour period on waiver picks so those of us who stay up Sunday night or the late game don't grab that hot player just because they're up, and then waiver order matters each week.
If you turn on the waiver cool down it defaults to Tuesday at 11:59PM. When do you want players to go on waivers? Sunday? First game of the week? I have it set to Sunday at the moment.

Tide

Cyburbian
If you turn on the waiver cool down it defaults to Tuesday at 11:59PM. When do you want players to go on waivers? Sunday? First game of the week? I have it set to Sunday at the moment.
You can put in your waiver requests ahead of the midnight tuesday deadline, then everything from tuesday through sunday is wide open. I just don't like the wide open nature of the waivers at the moment.

I think the auto draft should be set to 3 minutes. That is not to much and will give a person a chance to choose somebody they want.

When does it start? And on Yahoo?

Better details needed.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
I think the auto draft should be set to 3 minutes. That is not to much and will give a person a chance to choose somebody they want.

When does it start? And on Yahoo?

Better details needed.
2 minutes appears to be the max allowed.

Never did an online draft before.

Just in case I don't figure this out in the first 2 minutes, I reiterate that I will be taking Aron Rodgers, QB, GB... as my first pick in this draft.

Going to try and get it in there right though.

:cool:

AG74683

Cyburbian
Ugh...I completely forgot about the draft tonight. Sorry guys! That's never happened to me before in all the years I've played fantasy.

Looks like I lucked out a little, besides having two kickers and Eli Manning.

The One

Cyburbian
Well.....

I got a D grade from yahoo for my draft......and I'm stuck with a Detroit QB......projected to be dead last with ZERO wins this year. We shall see.....:trophy: