• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

2015 Fantasy Football

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
OK PEOPLE!

Time is burning, TIME TO GET THE CYBURBIA FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE UP AND RUNNIMG FOR 2015!

[PRE]I AM IN FOR 2015! GO CLAN CHEESEHEAD!!!!!!!![/PRE]

The One

Cyburbian
Sign me up

Seriously.....where do I sign up?

I........AM..............IN:D

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
I have to be the main commissioner to set it up. If you make me the main commissioner I will get it up and running.

Thanks.
I'll do it now! Or as soon as you get signed up, emails should have went out.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
I can't believe I am going to say this... but I am in too. *I have never done fantasy football before. Hockey yes... football no.

Um, where do I sign up and is there an instruction manual I can read?

Hink

OH....IO
Staff member
I support online draft. We don't have time to do a Cyburbia draft.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Reminder sent to the four teams not renewed.

AG74683

Cyburbian
Reminder sent to the four teams not renewed.
Crap, I keep forgetting about this. I'll get on it tonight. I can't even remember my Yahoo log in information.

I'm glad we are doing this AFTER preseason. My other league did it early and now half my team is injured already.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
We are just missing Tide now, I have messaged him both on here and on Facebook, no response as of yet.

Tide

Cyburbian
I just have to get to a computer I can access yahoo sports from. I'm in, I'll try to log in tonight.

Tide

Cyburbian
So what are the details? Are we round drafting or auto drafting?

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
So what are the details? Are we round drafting or auto drafting?
We will do a live online draft like last year, it worked well. That being said, if someone cant make it, the site will autodraft your pre-ranked players. We need to set a date and time to get this done.

Tide

Cyburbian
Anyone want to trade? I have a plethora of RBs, some with proj 10+ points but I could use a WR at 10+ points instead.

Hink

OH....IO
Staff member
Boom! Finally got the win! It took me 5 years? Good year gentlemen!

Hink

OH....IO
Staff member
Man, down the stretch my team was absolutely decimated with injuries.
My number 1 draft pick didn't play the last 5 weeks of the year..... I won with Blake Bortles :)

AG74683

Cyburbian
My number 1 draft pick didn't play the last 5 weeks of the year..... I won with Blake Bortles :)
I've been pretty impressed with him this year, Derek Carr too. There really isn't a team besides the Houston Texans and maybe the 49ers that really need to look at the QB position next year. I can't recall any year where that has happened.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
I've been pretty impressed with him this year, Derek Carr too. There really isn't a team besides the Houston Texans and maybe the 49ers that really need to look at the QB position next year. I can't recall any year where that has happened.
Who knew that Cam Newton was going to be a rockstar. :D Big Ben... ummmm... he was a waste of space. He sucked every week I started him.

I had a lot of fun as it was my first time in a league. I hope to be invited back next year.