• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂

2015 Fantasy Football

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
We are just missing Tide now, I have messaged him both on here and on Facebook, no response as of yet.

Tide

Cyburbian
I just have to get to a computer I can access yahoo sports from. I'm in, I'll try to log in tonight.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
So what are the details? Are we round drafting or auto drafting?
We will do a live online draft like last year, it worked well. That being said, if someone cant make it, the site will autodraft your pre-ranked players. We need to set a date and time to get this done.

Tide

Cyburbian
Anyone want to trade? I have a plethora of RBs, some with proj 10+ points but I could use a WR at 10+ points instead.

AG74683

Cyburbian
My number 1 draft pick didn't play the last 5 weeks of the year..... I won with Blake Bortles :)
I've been pretty impressed with him this year, Derek Carr too. There really isn't a team besides the Houston Texans and maybe the 49ers that really need to look at the QB position next year. I can't recall any year where that has happened.

I've been pretty impressed with him this year, Derek Carr too. There really isn't a team besides the Houston Texans and maybe the 49ers that really need to look at the QB position next year. I can't recall any year where that has happened.
Who knew that Cam Newton was going to be a rockstar. :D Big Ben... ummmm... he was a waste of space. He sucked every week I started him.

I had a lot of fun as it was my first time in a league. I hope to be invited back next year.