• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

2020 Major League Baseball Thread of Yankees $$$

MD Planner

Cyburbian
Joe Morgan was a dick. Great player but just a real jerk as an announcer and probably as a player too. Not saying I'm glad he's gone or anything but definitely not a favorite of mine.

Planit

Cyburbian
NLCS - Braves up 2-0 !
ALCS - Rays up 3-0 !

Couldn't believe they didn't even broadcast the Braves v Dodgers game yesterday. I did get to watch the Rays v Astros.

The Rays were playing some great defense yesterday too.

Hey Doohickie, you need to ride past the Arlington Baseball Field during a NLCS game...

Planit

Cyburbian
Well let's just say the Braves starting pitcher did not have a good inning!

The Rays lost too.

Braves up still 2 games to 1 & Rays up 3 games to 1.

Planit

Cyburbian
I thought it might have been a conflicted World Series in my case. At one point I thought I might have to wear a Braves jersey with a Tampa Bay cap one day & then wear a Rays jersey with a Braves cap the next day. Braves solved that issue for me.

Now all I have to do is listen to a Dodgers fanboy talk about them coming from behind.