• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

23 April Caption Contest

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
I'll leave this one for everyone, but provide the real caption. Maybe they are celebrating Earth Day in a whole new way. Guess that is kind of a caption, huh?

A police officer talks with two men in a tree in New York's Central Park Thursday, April 22, 2004. The two unidentified gay lovers protested their families' lack of understanding for their relationship by climbing the Central Park tree, having sex in front of the crowd that gathered, and refusing to come down for hours. (AP Photo/Ed Bailey)

Budgie

Cyburbian
New York Housing Shortage Reaches Epidemic Proportions - students resort to tree dwelling.

boiker

Cyburbian
A NY police officer attempts to harvest the matured fruit of the Gayman tree in Central Park.

nerudite

Cyburbian
"The police are so unfair... Courtney Love gets to do stuff like this all the time!"

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
In New York CIty today, a little known provision of the President's "Defense of Marriage" act was enforced as gay men were forced to live out the rest of thier lives as a culture of tree dwellers.

el Guapo

Capitalist
boiker said:
A NY police officer attempts to harvest the matured fruit of the Gayman tree in Central Park.

boiker That has to be the funniest caption by a cyburbian - EVER! :)

My Caption: Queer Eye for the Lumberjack Guy - on Bravo II

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
"Advocates called the display a blow to gay rights."

(turns and runs)

michaelskis

Cyburbian
John Kerry's son Jerry and his "friend" make a feeble attempt to gain their fathers attention during his NYC visit.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
That topless chick is hot :f: ;)

Looks kind of like Freddy Mercury with a wig :-c

;-) [/Rochelle29407] After crashing his tractor into a tree and unsuccessfully knocking the two nuts out of it, mendleman climbs the tree while saying, "I told you not to mess with my tractor, ten lashes with a wet towel for you!" [Rochelle29407]

Barking Up The Wrong Tree

:-D Cov-va up ya doity pillas sista. If ya dink you can light my fi-ya topless, ya ba'king up duh wrong tree.