• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Anyone else into the show 24??

I can't believe I didn't watch it last season, I'm getting the DVDs. This show is great! I can't wait until tonight.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Mike DeVuono said:
Anyone else into the show 24??

I can't believe I didn't watch it last season, I'm getting the DVDs. This show is great! I can't wait until tonight.
Great show, I'm addicted

Rob loves the show. And as much as I want to watch it, I've hit my TV show threshold. I just don't have anymore room on my show roster list.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I always have Tuesday night meetings (5th Tuesday of the month is an only exception) so I try not to get addicted to any Tuesday shows. Taping really isnt an option, since I'm too busy to sit down and catch up.

I hear it's great though. Maybe the DVDs will be an option so I can watch a whole season in order.

gkmo62u

Cyburbian
Mike

I am with you. Excellent program (oops, I sound like my grandfather).

Sometime it gets a bit preposterous (I'd be happy if they left his daughter out of it...)

mugbub

BANNED
The daughter is a real cookie puss. Take her off and nobody will watch. 24 was better last season IMO.

Tranplanner said:
I'm with Kel - my TV portfolio is full. And Tuesday is hockey night!
And my planning board and Gilmore Girls and Real World Las Vegas (I'm so addicted to that trash. sigh) Alias is enough action for me each week.

Jen

Cyburbian
I saw 24 last night, twas pretty good and with some good actors. I like the fast paced way it is filmed and it seems like a mini movie rather than a TV drama.
OTOH I rarely watch TV (commercials drive me batty) though I did claim Sunday nights for the Forsyte Saga on PBS.