• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

41F in Great Falls, 39F in Daytona Beach

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
It chilly this morning in the City in a Garden!

Gotta love the wind chill.

boiker

Cyburbian
16 in central illinois. looking for a high of 22 woo! no snow though.. you chicagoans can have it.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
18 degrees here. A little colder in Park City due to the nature of the "celebrities" at the Sundance Film Festival.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Ouch... see that -4 in Upper Michigan (Marquette) I am going to be up there tonight, and skiing all day tomorrow.

Right now it is about 10 in Portage!

SGB

Cyburbian
Hey, the temps don't tell even half the story for those communities that deal with lake effect snows.

I'm driving north after work tonight to meet some friends for dinner in Syracuse, which is currently being hammered by lake effect. Another 12"+ expected there today. 8-!

otterpop

Cyburbian
Aboput 36 degrees in Helena, though by Monday it is expected to be about 20 below.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Today it will be a balmy 18F... but the cold snap sets in tonight and the high for the next five days will be 1F. Lows around -20F.

Mud Princess

Cyburbian
Ugh, I'm ready for spring early this year. It's too cold even for my usual wintertime activities, like snowshoeing. :-(