• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

5/14/04 Caption Contest #2

Seabishop

Cyburbian
"...and in conclusion my fellow Senators, our current drunk driving laws are an outrage and an abomination of justice. Is this not a free country? Then why cannot a man drive where he wishes without being discriminated against because he drank a few bottles of Southern Comfort? I vote Yea to repeal."

Mastiff

Gunfighter
"You're beginning to anger me, Mr. Chairman... Do you really want that? Hmmmm? Tell you what, let's take a drive and discuss the matter in private. We can make it scenic... it'll be fun. Really. How about down by the lake? You like lakes?"

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
"How many times do I have to tell this committee? I ordered a scotch on the rocks. Now, where's my drink damnit!?!" 8-!

el Guapo

Capitalist
Who the hell is this Pope guy to tell me I can't be a drunk driving, secretary-murdering, pro-choice, alcoholic, womanizing Roman Catholic?

biscuit

Cyburbian
Hear me and hear me good Secretary Rumsfeld. We will sit here and continue with this hearing until we get to the bottom of what is really happening... or until I eventually pass out.