• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

5/20/04 12:09 question from Rumpy

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Today I was thinking, I really want to hit some thing, so.........

If you had a chance to punch or fight any celebrity, who would it be and why?

I would punch all the actors from Friends just because it seems like the right thing to do.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
I'd punch Jay Leno, because The Tonight Show sucks arse, and he is completely unfunny.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
I would love to kick the $(&^ out of Justin Timberlake... Something about his personality reminds me of finger nails on a chalk board.

Miles Ignatius

Cyburbian
...Across The Face With A Large Sock With Horse Manure

:eek:| ....a classic 3 Stooges "Dope Slap" to those self-proclaimed members of the "right" who claim the "liberal media conspiracy" is behind every setback in US domestic or foreign policy or even the weather, for that matter.....and, in the process, clog and poison any attempt at a meaningful diologue.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
I'd like to punch Jerry Lewis.....just because....he's Jerry Lewis.

biscuit

Cyburbian
There's something about Ryan Seacrest that really makes me want to put an good old fashioned beatdown on him.

Oh, and Bill O'Riley...he's seems like such a rude and dismissive prick.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Miles Ignatius said:
:eek:| ....a classic 3 Stooges "Dope Slap" to those self-proclaimed members of the "right" who claim the "liberal media conspiracy" is behind every setback in US domestic or foreign policy or even the weather, for that matter.....and, in the process, clog and poison any attempt at a meaningful diologue.
Couldn't have said it better ... which is why my beatdown would be directed at Rush Limbaugh.

(punch) Bet ... (punch) you ... (punch) want ... (punch) some ... (punch) Oxy ... (punch) contin ... (punch) now ... (punch) huh ...

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Ohh Otterpop! Good one. Can I change my vote? There is a local lousmouth conservative radio host that here in Milwaukee that I would like to punch also.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
You guys all have anger management issues;).

On that note I'd like to dial down the center and punch carrot top in the face :eek:|

Oh, Judge Judy too.

boilerplater

Cyburbian
I've never hit a woman in my life, but I'd like to smack (not punch) that smug, patrician look off of Paris Hilton's face. Then make her clean my bathroom.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Donald Trump – right in his pouting face, after he fires me

Howard Stern – how he’s avoided a beating for all these years is beyond me

Ronald McDonald

The Milwaukee Brewers Sausage Mascot

Brittany Spears / Christina Aguilera / Jessica Simpson . . . or maybe they should all just fight eachother. ;-)

Seabishop said:
Brittany Spears
Ah - you beat me to her....

Ok, if Seabishop has already punched Britney, then can I punch Ann Coulter? I think I could take that beyotch! :D

Floridays

Cyburbian
As an avid ESPN viewer....
it would have to be Lee Corso -- smack 'em hard! x|
Also add Bob Ryan (Boston Globe) -- what a schmuck! :-# Keep him off the air!

However, I would love to wrap up Kirk Herbstreit and take him home!

Dragon

Cyburbian
I’d punch Deon Sanders. :-@ Shut up, quit commentating, and go blow your millions on more suits! I did here he lost his job to Shannon Sharp though…. :-D

biscuit

Cyburbian
Downtown said:
....then can I punch Ann Coulter? I think I could take that beyotch! :D
I don't know...I bet that nasty coke habit of hers makes her good bit meaner. o:)

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
1. Any radical left or right politician/media person.

2. Tony Danza - My dog acts better.

3. Most of Hollywood.

4. Michael Jackson

biscuit said:
I don't know...I bet that nasty coke habit of hers makes her good bit meaner. o:)
ok, point given. but i bet i could win a hair pulling match with my Scalp of Steel ( I gave up on abs of steel a long time ago).

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Seabishop said:
.......Brittany Spears / Christina Aguilera / Jessica Simpson . . . ...... ;-)

CAT FIGHT!

I would like to (for the ears listening in, this is fantasy only) smack GW in the head with an oak frat paddle repeatedly until he could speak more than 4 english words in a row without having to pause for his 8 bit memory to finish uploading the next 4 words!

:-D

Glasshouse

Cyburbian
I wouldn't punch anyone.......the bar room brawling days are over for me..........It took a felony charge and a 3900.00 $ hospital bill for it to happen, but it's over. I'd rather be called a wus then wind up back in the slammer.

Plus I could only imagine what the court would do to me on a second battery charge.

Bob

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
In this order: Dick Cheney, all former Mousketeers, televangelists and Fran Drescher (I visualize her obnoxious laughs between each kick)

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Bobby Knight. What an arse! But I probably wouldn't punch him -- I'd grab him around his neck the way he choked neil reed.

tsc

Cyburbian
mendelman said:
I'd punch Jay Leno, because The Tonight Show sucks arse, and he is completely unfunny.

just hearing the theme music preamble makes me cringe.....

Alf and that nerd boy with the glasses and short pants....often wore suspenders...Steve Urkel

and underdog.