• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

¿¿¿

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
¿¿¿Que???

El Guapo tiene nuevo avatarro de El Rushbo. ¡Dios mio!

Personally, I prefer his "old look."

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
... and this one. "They're just like Arturo Fuente Churchills!"

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
... and this one, too. "This virgin timber will be cut up to create two-by-fours for the new homes of good conservatives in Colorado Springs."

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Old school, baby! It's like the "thin Elvis" versus the "fat Elvis" -- just as the thin Elvis was preferred by the public for a postage stamp, the fat Rush is the real thing. A thin Rush is like NEw Coke -- it just ain't right.

Jen

Cyburbian
Who can it be?

ElGuapo You can run but you cannot hide, Your legions of fans will find you!

el Guapo

Capitalist
My guess was...

my new avatar would be only slightly less offensive than if I used an image of Hitler. It is only a matter of time until the Rush lawyers make me replace it with an image of Newt. Damn!

I'll keep shopping until I find an image that works for me. Maybe Bob Dole? I'm mean, conservative and from Kansas!

P.S. Jen, You look all kinds of hot. I have always had a thing for women in shock troop/demon boots! Alas, the bonds matrimony will keep it an unobtainable dream.