• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

9 March 2004 Fun Image Captioning Activity

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter

Kramer?!

Uh, yeah, THESE PRETZELS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
How''s my three thousand shares of Insta-Karma(tm) doing these days?

or

Man, Patel, this whole fasting and ritual meditation thing is sure rough on the smoking habit. (sorry yogis)

Plannerbabs

Cyburbian
"But the Lexus really has more torque, and room in the back seat for my clients. I just prefer the styling of the Infiniti, but the Lexus is more practical. Besides, that low interest rate they offered me is a steal."

michaelskis

Cyburbian
WAIT JUST A FREAKIN MINUTE!!! I signed a contract for this movie… you told me that the people would want to see Cast Away 2… now you are saying that it is not even going to be made… You are going to hear from my lawyer!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
"Thank you for calling Dell. My name's Chad. How can I help you today?"

nerudite

Cyburbian
"Madonna, how many times have I told you not to call my cell for spiritual guidance? You can reach me at the office with the rest of my karmically challenged followers."

otterpop

Cyburbian
"Yeah, honey, I am taking your mother's ashes to the holy shrine. And no, I am not using her urn as an ashtray."