• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

A dish best served cold....

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
I hate Bert Weiman Ford in Chicago!!

I know how this guy feels. Dealerships can be hit or miss. I got brake work done on my Tracer at the above dealership. The car was actually worse after they did the work, but then when I returned to have them review their crappy work, I was conveniently told that there was nothing wrong with the car. They are jacka$$es. They refused to even consider taking another look at it or refund my money

I took it to an indie brake shop and they did a wonderful big repairing the shoddy work.

Maybe I should team up with this VW guy and we can go break some windows.;-)

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
She shoulda got a Volvo.

Seriously, why buy a car that requires you to lift the engine just to replace the water pump?

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
I'm glad my father in law and brother in law are mechanics. They can diagnose anything. Plus, it's acutally fun to help them work on the car.