• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

A familiar face?

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
It's a slow Friday afternoon, so I decided to browse through our large planning library.

I stumbled across a book from 1959, with this face on the back. Look like anyone you know?

Attachments

SGB

Cyburbian
[searching for a clue]
Young James Howard Kunstler, long before he pierced his ear and became hip.
[/searching for a clue]

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
[too obvious]
Maybe I'm completely off...but seeing what forum this is in, Perhaps Perry Norton? ;-)
[/too obvious]

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Yeah, perry is my guess too. And that was before I realized the forum colors were different. :)

Earl Finkler

Cyburbian
Mystery Planner ---Perry all the way

8-! I'll go with Perry as well. Is someone going to tell us the correct answer.....?

Speaking of planners, I'm groovin on "Hot Blooded" by Foreigner as I work on the Internet.

Have a great summer weekend!
40 degrees in Barrow, Alaska

Earl

Chet said:
Yeah, perry is my guess too. And that was before I realized the forum colors were different. :)

Perry Norton

Cyburbian Emeritus
Ce Moi

It is I. And I, embarassingly, must say that I can't remember
what magazine or book it is taken from.

BKM

Cyburbian
M. Norton. Pour ecriver en francais, ecrivez:

"C'est moi."

C'=This
est= Is

Moi= Me.

:-D

Earl Finkler

Cyburbian
The Ageless Perry

Perry---after all these years, it was so great to meet you and your wife in person a little while back. and the beauty of that photo is that now you don't look any older.
Must be that desert air in Tucson.

Earl

BKM said:
M. Norton. Pour ecriver en francais, ecrivez:

"C'est moi."

C'=This
est= Is

Moi= Me.

:-D

Perry Norton

Cyburbian Emeritus
C'est Moi Etc

Earl Finkler said:
8-! I'll go with Perry as well. Is someone going to tell us the correct answer.....?

Speaking of planners, I'm groovin on "Hot Blooded" by Foreigner as I work on the Internet.

Have a great summer weekend!
40 degrees in Barrow, Alaska

Earl
The picture is of me but from which book or magazine was it taken? Can I get it from one of the threads here?