• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

A new motto for the FAC Forum

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
The tag line reads:

"When birds fly in the right formation they need only exert half the effort. Even in nature, teamwork results in collective laziness."

source: stolen from www.despair.com

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Well, I was thinking about having someone give out some Cyburbia schwag at the APA conference -- refrigerator magnets or something like that.

The motto? "Yeah, it's work-related. Well, kind of."

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Dan Tasman wrote:
Well, I was thinking about having someone give out some Cyburbia schwag at the APA conference -- refrigerator magnets or something like that.

Just get the stuff to me, and I'll hand some out....

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Dan Tasman wrote:

I'll be in Chicago as well, and would gladly distribute schwag to help out Cyburbia.