• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

A new twist on the Vagina Monologues...

nerudite

Cyburbian
Jamaican woman stashes stolen cellphone... read on:

Here's a link to the written text, just in case you can't read the scanned jpg.

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
"....and the ringing vibrating phone was found stuck in her body cavity."

Wonder if it vibrated long enough to make it worth the trouble.

Wait, dial that number again!

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
At least she didn't have the infamous frozen hot dog stuck in there.

At least everybody has had somebody in their school that was the hot dog girl, right?

Roy joins Vaginia Monologues after realizing Sigfreid doesn't like Vaginas.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
If some woman steals my cell phone and hides it there - they win, I don't want it back.

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
Frozen hot dogs and cell phones up the pounani. Who the hell is the frozen hot dog girl??????? I didn't know the student body that well in high school. Apparently Rumy Tuna, you've been around the block a few times?? hehe. :)

I've had two hours of sleep and I'm thinking this must be what an acid trip feels like.

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Jessie-J said:
....I've had two hours of sleep and I'm thinking this must be what an acid trip feels like.
Now try watching peter gabriel videos while that tired. Its physically painful but worth the one time attempt :)

(sledghammer and Big Time)

Jeff

Cyburbian
Jessie-J said:

I've had two hours of sleep and I'm thinking this must be what an acid trip feels like.
But at least on acid you can talk to the walls.....and they talk back.