• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, built environment shapers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account, or use your email address.

A public service announcement

Messages
3,690
Points
27
Ok, again, tea almost went out my nose at this one. Where the hell did you grab this? Much too funny.
 

el Guapo

Capitalist
Messages
5,985
Points
29
I can't calculate the number of dead.

The great dry spell while in my last year of grad school must have decimated an entire kitty blood line. I weep for the kitties I have killed.
 
Messages
3,690
Points
27
Ah, I believe that a monument has been erected for that great kitten holocaust of 1998 when my husband (then fiance) moved back to NY and I stayed in school 7 states away for another year.
 

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
9,870
Points
38
KMateja wrote:
Ah, I believe that a monument has been erected for that great kitten holocaust of 1998 when my husband (then fiance) moved back to NY and I stayed in school 7 states away for another year.
We may need another one up here in New England...as my fiance and I have decided to remain celebate for the remainder of our engagement to make our honeymoon "that much better."

How long until June 8th? :)
 
Messages
3,690
Points
27
oh my god. June 8th? lets just hope for all our sakes that god doesn't decide to start killing puppies when he's done with all those kittens. :)
 

Habanero

Cyburbian
Messages
3,241
Points
27
Wow

You are SO not SPCA friendly, that's just sick and twisted. What did those kitties ever do to you? Be the bunny! BE THE BUNNY!
 

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Messages
10,624
Points
33
If I'd have known...

...that it was THAT EASY to kill a cat, I'd be rubbed raw by now!
 

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
5,398
Points
32
Re: If I'd have known...

bturk wrote:
...that it was THAT EASY to kill a cat, I'd be rubbed raw by now!
Yeah, me too. If you could just target specific cats I could take care of the one that keeps walking on my car with its muddy feet right after I wash and wax it.
 

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Messages
7,903
Points
34
Re: Wow

TexasPlanner wrote:
You are SO not SPCA friendly, that's just sick and twisted. What did those kitties ever do to you? Be the bunny! BE THE BUNNY!
Where does the bunny enter into all this?

oh wait...um, it's not what I think you're thinking is it?
 

petrushka

Cyburbian
Messages
30
Points
2
Mournful tears

Oh boy, I don't think I can touch that one. I will mourn in silence for the poor creatures.
 

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Messages
7,903
Points
34
Re: Well-

TexasPlanner wrote:
You know what they say about rabbits..
Well, I guess that's easier for some of us than it is for others (sorry Dan).

NHPlanner - June isn't that bad. I'm not getting married until August...but then again, I haven't been cut off!
 

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
9,870
Points
38
Re: Re: Well-

Tranplanner wrote:


NHPlanner - June isn't that bad. I'm not getting married until August...but then again, I haven't been cut off!
Thanks...I think. :)

If nothing else...at least I'll be prepared for married life with this extended "break."
 

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Messages
10,624
Points
33
Perspective....

NHPlanner wrote:


Thanks...I think. :)

If nothing else...at least I'll be prepared for married life with this extended "break."
If you think engagement is bad, try separation and divorce! On second thought, no, don't try it!
 
Top