• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

A selector after El Guapo's and Journeymouse's heart

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
A handgun?!

Funny, I always thought of myself as the SAW type...at least, that was always my favourite when I was a squaddie.

However, these tests don't lie, so:

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Us liberals must be alike...

el Guapo

Capitalist
Yep, That's about right...

I am actually a high powered - scope mounted - bolt operated - long-range rifle kind of guy. But I do have my days where such a device (as pictured here) would complement my personal charisma.

Today I'm feeling a bit Minigunish...

This is what the survey told me I'd like to carry on weekends:

Cardinal

Cyburbian
I tend to think of myself as more of a big bore, long barrel kind of guy, but the test says I am right there with bturk and KMateja. If we buy more than one, do we get a group discount?

Its like the episode of Friends where Joey found his Hand Twin. Bturk and Michael are my firearm twins, er.... triplets? But really, I was hoping that I would come out to be like the gun Moe Sizlak made in the Simpsons episode where Homer hosted the NRA meeting in their house and Moe brought his homemade beauty in that featured the turning of 6 guns into 1!

Cardinal

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl - the Glock 17 - that's made entirely out of synthetic material, isn't it? A fitting accessory to PVC.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
lol true more plastic

i tend to think my navy dive knife looks better with my PVC

something a bit more scary about a woman with a 6 in blade straped to her leg than a gun.

at least to me
D

nerudite

Cyburbian
Popular choice...

It looks like I take after bturk and KMateja in liking myself after the P90. It looks like a cool gun, if one had to be a gun... but really I have no clue what the comparison means.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Re: Re: Ohhhh Yeah!!!

Journeymouse wrote:
Hm. I'm apparently one of those, too. Not very pretty, is it.
Are you kidding? MP5s rock! Weapon of choice for more than a few special forces/SWAT teams. I'm jealous of you and Tex - I'm just a lowly handgun...

I wanna know what El Guapo did to turn up those exotic weapons.

Journeymouse

Cyburbian
Re: Re: Re: Ohhhh Yeah!!!

Tranplanner wrote:
I'm jealous of you and Tex - I'm just a lowly handgun...
I take it that the USA has been so pc for so long that children no longer get the chance to play 'cowboys and indians' and other gun based games any more and get this stuff out of their systems? Seriously, folks, gun play is good, but I'm not a big fan of the real thing (aside from the fact that the recoil would flatten me against the nearest wall).

el Guapo

Capitalist
The True El Guapo Gun

El Guapo's true choice for home defense is a Mossberg 500 -20 Gauge - pistol grip - heat shield - 18 1/2" Barrel - with a laser on top. My choice of ammo is Federal 00 Buck - Magnum Express rounds. These have a terminal effect at 20ft similar to getting shot with 15 each .22 cal balls all at once.

Basically a very mean thing to encounter and it should dissuade people from bothering Casa Guapo. El Guapo has never had to use this weapon in any situation and hopes he never has too either. However the display of it once convinced a local hooligan that my garage contents should remain mine. A red dot on one's chest at night gets the point across real fast.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Had one of those myself - 12 ga., though. You forgot to mention the bayonet lug and ability to hold nine rounds in the tube.