• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

A Serious Alert to Our Well-Armed Members (JK)

el Guapo

Capitalist
No disrespect intended, but if that is the best the left's intellectual core can up with now that the thinking liberal is a thing of the past and the demagoguery of the Michael Mooreism is the working paradigm, then you guys might be in trouble. I’m sure some core leftists found something funny there, but it really was lame. But then most of the attacks from Leftist land are lame. :)

You asked me to pontificate over my stand on the issue of Homosexual Firearms? Well don’t ask, don’t tell, just aim and squeeze is my preferred position. What two firearms do in the comfort of my enormous gun safe is not my business as long as when the time comes they are ready to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. Then I say live and let live little Log Cabin Uzi and Prideful SKS. However, if they end up reaming out the rifling from their respective bores, they will become ineffectual and thus no longer valuable members of a gun safe society. So I would suggest some caution on their part, by this I suggest that they limit the number of times they shoot their basic load to a reasonable and prudent level.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
el Guapo said:
<snip>

Well don’t ask, don’t tell, just aim and squeeze is my preferred position. What two firearms do in the comfort of my enormous gun safe is not my business as long as when the time comes they are ready to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. Then I say live and let live little Log Cabin Uzi and Prideful SKS. However, if they end up reaming out the rifling from their respective bores, they will become ineffectual and thus no longer valuable members of a gun safe society. So I would suggest some caution on their part, by this I suggest that they limit the number of times they shoot their basic load to a reasonable and prudent level.
See, I told you this was going to be good! :-D Thanks, el Guapo. That was outstanding.

el Guapo said:
So I would suggest some caution on their part, by this I suggest that they limit the number of times they shoot their basic load to a reasonable and prudent level.
Well, then, I think you might have a reason for real concern since studies show that homosexual males* generally have sex a lot more often then heterosexual couples. So I think one could seriously argue that they are going to become useless faster than the heterosexual guns in your cabinet (and, yes, I do know the military comment about 'this is my gun, this is my rifle' from basic training, :-D ).

(*Presumably, anything shooting a load is not Lesbian.)

el Guapo

Capitalist
Mamn,
All the guns in my closet are as pure and chaste as...the driven snow...well...maybe...

Oh crap! Ok, I'll admit it, I have a gun safe that looks like the set of Caligula on payday in Bangkok. I just toss a tube of bore lube in there every month or so and try not to think of the perversions that must be taking place. ;)

Moderator Warning: Before this thread turns into something wrong, someone please take it in a wholesome direction. - EG

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
el Guapo said:
Moderator Warning: Before this thread turns into something wrong, someone please take it in a wholesome direction. - EG

Wait.....that might be too mushy....so here..........

or

I can't stop........

Googling "kids" & "guns" = FUN!!!

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
My kid just returned today from the state Game & Fish Commission's summer camp where he earned his "Hunter Safety" certificate; and I am reasonably certain that he's still OK. But he did think the guns were fun.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Michele Zone said:
(*Presumably, anything shooting a load is not Lesbian.)
That just sent diet coke into my sinuses! ROTFL!

Chet said:
That just sent diet coke into my sinuses! ROTFL!
Really, if you want to irrigate your sinuses, saline solution is far better. You should try this recipe: http://califmichele.com/saline.html

:-D :p

(You really should NOT encourage me, Chet. :-} I was threatened with inner school suspension for my class clown antics in high school. :-0 And I Behaved after eG's mod note by refraining from commenting on how hysterically funny his reply to me was. o:) )