• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

A Temporary Set Back

Perry Norton

Cyburbian Emeritus
I've suffered a temporary loss in my improvement. I'm starting a program of Pool Therapy and various things that will at least get me back to where I was. Please carry on in good fashion. And I will try to load up something Useful fom time to time.

Earl Finkler

Cyburbian
Best wishes Perry from the still-frozen far north.
That Arizona sunshine can do wonders for a person
sometime. Hope you will soon be 110 percent.
Earl

Jen

Cyburbian
poolside

Ok this is something I've seen on other message boards and they always made me feel a little gooney but they seem to help; so here goes - my first cyberspace hug

{((((Perry))))}

Perry Norton

Cyburbian Emeritus
Many thanks. Being 82, and confronted with various diseases, I will welcome any such offers. Having two attentive daughters, in their fifties, and one caregiving wife, who objects to a public airing of her age, I nonetheless accept all Hugs. Muchas Gracia.

Earl Finkler

Cyburbian
Go Perry, go. Hugs to you from the frozen north as well.
And words of wisdom I've heard from Inupiat elders----
keep going, never give up!!! be strong!!!!
best wishes and prayers
Earl