• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

A thread inspired by JNL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Originally posted by JNL

I'm counting down to the halfway-to-the-clube mark. But I don't believe in post-padding to help get me there. I would never do that....

Nobody here ever pads their posts. If they do, they do it in a fiendishly clever sort of way that nobody is wise to it. See what I mean?

nerudite

Cyburbian
We can always change your post count back you know. We can start you back at 1 again Cardinal ;)

The Irish One

and furthermore one would find padding their post very difficult do to the fail safe 60 second wait period inbetween post.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
I couldn't agree with you more. :b: What a dispicable thing to even consider. It makes you less of a man/womyn.

JNL

Cyburbian
Cardinal, what clube are you aspiring to? Or are you just trying to make sure you keep ahead?

I would have thought I could have inspired a more interesting thread topic... :p

Cardinal

Cyburbian
nerudite said:
We can always change your post count back you know. We can start you back at 1 again Cardinal ;)

Moi? I don't need any padding... I have plenty where it counts. ;)

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
I though you where talking about
P erth
A mboy
D ry
D ock
in NJ

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I don't pad post! o:) I'm absolutely innocent! Just because people are jelous that I have more post than you it doesn't mean I'm padding my posts... :)

Or mabye she means PAD, as in Post Amount Disorder, people that are just too obsesed about others' post count, that they just have to be post padding. ;) :p

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Padding completed. Move on to another thread.

I take some perverse joy in killing these threads. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.