• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

A week without...

Which would you choose?

• A week without Cyburbia

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • A week without Sex

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I already suffer from celibacy, don't take away my Cyburbia!

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Cardinal

Cyburbian
OK, I am about to head out to California for a week. It is doubtful that I will find a computer to log onto Cyburbia. So the question for you all is, if you were given a choice of a week without Cyburbia, or a week without sex, which would you choose?

prudence

Cyburbian
Cyburbia.

Never, ever wish for or accept a week without sex. Never. Ever.

EVER.

The Irish One

I'm not proud of this

a week without sex- for now. I'm in a very single and celibate stage of my life right now.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I picked Cyburbia

I'm not proud, but I am a ho.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Seeing as my wife will probably read this at some point (hi sweetie - love ya!), I'll have to say Cyburbia. ;)

Habanero

Cyburbian
Re: I picked Cyburbia

bturk said:
I'm not proud, but I am a ho.
hell, I can last a week, but take away my Cyburbia? Um, what else am I supposed to do while I'm at work?

Jen

Cyburbian
Well that depends, sex with who?

No dont take my Cyburbia away!

donk

Cyburbian
Having just gotten back from 5 days without cyburbia it is a difficult habit to give up. Not having sex I've gotten used to.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I'm coming back from vacations.. I didn't miss Cyburbia that much, but it is fun anyways... I could spend a week without cyburbia, but only if I'm not bored, if so I'd be like a junkie wanting the next hit :p

Cardinal

Cyburbian
I'm back! A week without Cyburbia, and I it was the fourth thing I did after getting home. 1) water a very upset and wilting hibiscus; 2) check mail; 3) check e-mail.

Runner

Cyburbian
Welcome back!

I hope you and the hibiscus can work things out between the two of you. Hate for there to be an disharmony in the family.