• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

A week without...

Which would you choose?

• A week without Cyburbia

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • A week without Sex

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I already suffer from celibacy, don't take away my Cyburbia!

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters

Cardinal

Cyburbian
OK, I am about to head out to California for a week. It is doubtful that I will find a computer to log onto Cyburbia. So the question for you all is, if you were given a choice of a week without Cyburbia, or a week without sex, which would you choose?

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Seeing as my wife will probably read this at some point (hi sweetie - love ya!), I'll have to say Cyburbia. ;)

donk

Cyburbian
Having just gotten back from 5 days without cyburbia it is a difficult habit to give up. Not having sex I've gotten used to.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I'm coming back from vacations.. I didn't miss Cyburbia that much, but it is fun anyways... I could spend a week without cyburbia, but only if I'm not bored, if so I'd be like a junkie wanting the next hit :p

Cardinal

Cyburbian
I'm back! A week without Cyburbia, and I it was the fourth thing I did after getting home. 1) water a very upset and wilting hibiscus; 2) check mail; 3) check e-mail.

Runner

Cyburbian
Welcome back!

I hope you and the hibiscus can work things out between the two of you. Hate for there to be an disharmony in the family.