• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! 👋 After Years of Visting---Finally Signing On

DennisMaPlanner

Cyburbian
After having spent years using the resource directory, and occasionally browsing the forums for ideas and information, I have finally decided to sign on. Currently I am a town planner on Cape Cod, hence the moniker. Have spent too many years to count in Massachusetts and before that in NH. I bring both the professional planner background as well as that of a past citizen planner (vice chair in Newmarket NH a lifetime ago and chair on the Cape a few years ago).

ludes98

Cyburbian
Another lurker outed. Welcome to the borg from the Valley of the Sun.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
welcome from the state to your north :b:

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Here's a little Hoosier Hospitality for ya! :-}

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Welcome to our happy place on the internet.

Greetings from northshore of the Ohio River at MileMarker 792.5.

Rem

Cyburbian
Hello and welcome - now that you've come out to Cyburbia, it's time to tell the family. ;-)

The One

Cyburbian
Mass.

DennisMaPlanner said:
After having spent years using the resource directory, and occasionally browsing the forums for ideas and information, I have finally decided to sign on. Currently I am a town planner on Cape Cod, hence the moniker. Have spent too many years to count in Massachusetts and before that in NH. I bring both the professional planner background as well as that of a past citizen planner (vice chair in Newmarket NH a lifetime ago and chair on the Cape a few years ago).
Welcome.

So, if I had time to visit just one of your local islands, which would you suggest (kids/shopping for wife/walking tour for me):

Cuttyhunk
Martha's Vineyard
Nantucket

DennisMaPlanner

Cyburbian
The One said:
Welcome.

So, if I had time to visit just one of your local islands, which would you suggest (kids/shopping for wife/walking tour for me):

Cuttyhunk
Martha's Vineyard
Nantucket

Nantucket.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Hi Dennis!
I welcome you from as far as India.
And like I mentioned once earlier in cyburbia, It's nice to know that you call yourself a 'town planner' :-}

Habanero

Cyburbian
Well, it's about time! This place is addictive, so I'm sure we'll see a lot more posts from you. :-D

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Welcome. No need to lurk. You can be seen in public here without shame. Some of us are even respectable citizens ;-)