AICP certificate

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Okay, I just received my AICP certificate which has been redesigned and all I can say is UGLY! It looks like a bad photo copy. White cardstock with black writing and AICP embossed (with no color). For all the money they get, they could have produced a better looking certificate.

el Guapo

Capitalist
STG I bet yours looks better in a $300 Planner's Book Service frame.

Not the best looking thing I ever paid for, but I don't think it looks much worse than my certificate from The Earl Schieb School of Auto Body.

BTW - I wish mine had been signed by Olmstead himself, like Gurnee's was. :-D

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
All I got was a wallet card from The Breckenridge International University of Technical Studies.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
el Guapo said:
BTW - I wish mine had been signed by Olmstead himself, like Gurnee's was. :-D

I thought his was signed by Baron Haussmann. Gurnee must be younger than I thought!

I've got the old certificate: tan paper, maroon AICP logo.and signatures I can't read.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
el Guapo said:
STG I bet yours looks better in a $300 Planner's Book Service frame.

I have the same one as Dan. My old assistant got it framed and matted for $90.

el Guapo

Capitalist
mike gurnee said:
Hey, AICP did not start until 1978...but I am a charter member.

Oh, yeah Gurnee we know your a "Charter" member..wink wink...nudge nudge...know what I mean...know what I mean...

oldcharter12yimage.jpg

Disclaimer: This post is in no way meant to convey to current employers, possible future employers, or planning clients that Mr. Gurnee is a having a randy and baudy good time in his off hours. Well unless, of course, that is the kind of fellow you are looking for. ;)