• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Certification AICP Exam Prep November 2020

Weijing Wang

Hi,

This is Weijing Wang. I am currently preparing for the AICP Exam scheduled in this coming November. I would like to start a thread for any questions that people who study the AICP exam may have. Everyone is welcome to share study materials, post questions, and provide insights.

More soon!
Weijing

Weijing Wang

Study Materials:

APA- Prepare for the Exam
https://www.planning.org/certification/register/

Comprehensive Study Note from Pennsylvania Chapter

History Timeline

Court Cases
Oyez.org

Stay Tuned!

Hi,

This is Weijing Wang. I am currently preparing for the AICP Exam scheduled in this coming November. I would like to start a thread for any questions that people who study the AICP exam may have. Everyone is welcome to share study materials, post questions, and provide insights.

More soon!
Weijing
Hi Weijing,

I too, am studying for the November 2020 exam. I've been taking the Planetizen prep class. It covers a lot of materials; the practice tests are hard but helpful.

Thanks for sharing your study materials.