• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

AICP Results: Mail Delay???

PRPlanner

Hello Everyone:

Could someone please tell me if there is a delay with results being mailed? I am in the Tampa Bay area and still haven't received my results over the mail, even though I know of a few people that live in southwest Florida and already received theirs.

Also, have any of you that passed the test checked your online directory's member entries? I wonder if APA/AICP has updated its member directory to include these changes.

Any feedback will be dearly appreciated.

Thanks to all and congratulations to all of you who passed.

PRPlanner:cool

I am in Western New York, and there has not been any delay here. Everyone I know received their results Monday or Tuesday. The website has not been updated yet (as of Wednesday). I passed the test, and when I checked the website earlier today my entry was not updated. You should call the AICP office if you don't receive your results in the next couple of days - maybe they will tell you over the phone. Good luck!

solarstar

Cyburbian
I live about 45 minutes north of Tampa and received the results yesterday, as did one of my co-workers. Hang in there - hopefully it will arrive today!!! (Good luck!)

PRPlanner

Dear Planimal and Solastar:

Muchas gracias for the info. Hopely I'll receive those tonight. However, it will have to wait because I'm going to party with David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar at the Ice Palace, WOOOOO!!!!!!!!

PRPlanner

solarstar

Cyburbian
Well, as long as you have your priorities in order. (just kidding - have a great time!) And I forgot to say that my co-worker called the APA re the website and was told that the listings won't be updated for at least another week.