• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

Food / drink 🍗 All that sweet sweet candy

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
My parents didn't have any fancy dishes, so teh Correlleware simply went to Goodwill when the time arrived.

Reactions: kms

TOFB

Cyburbian
We have a full set of china from my grandmother. It is boxed up and will never be used.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
...and will never be used.
For sure...?

dishes GIF

:p

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
I just ate a fun sized Kit Kat bar. It was actually pretty good. I don't normally think of Kit Kats as being great candy bars but I'd give it a solid B.

dandy_warhol

Cyburbian
I just ate a handful of peanut M&Ms. One time I found dark chocolate peanut M&Ms. They were magical.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
I've never understood the "fun size" thing. To me, the fun size would be some big ass giant candy bar, not something you can pop in your mouth like a gumdrop.
Consumer size marketing probably warrants its own thread, but I totally agree. 'Fun' size should be HUGE. There should be truth in advertising - the little bite size morsels should be called 'disappointment size' or 'inadequate size'.

With laundry soap, which is bigger: economy size or family size?

Potato chips: party size, family size....what would you call the little one ounce size bags?