• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Always seems to come from a guy.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
SlaveToTheGrind said:
This guy must be hard up. My thought is, why has his wife not made the same complaint?
Why does he think its the governments responsibility to pay for his wife to join him? Why is it the government's problem that he married a woman in a different country? Its funny that he thinks the only benefit being denied from him by not having a wife is sex. I hope the German government officials got a good laugh out of it.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Seabishop said:
Why does he think its the governments responsibility to pay for his wife to join him?
The boy with the libido is just taking advantage of the social welfare state, IMO. The natural absurd conclusion of cradle to grave care.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Gedunker said:
The boy with the libido is just taking advantage of the social welfare state, IMO.
Hummm, if I didn't know any better, that state seems an awefully a lot like NY State, home of the "we'll tax you for whatever you got and then hand it over to some bum who doesn't feel like working."