• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

american idol

Who will be the next American Idol?

• Kelly

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Tamyra

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Justin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nikki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't watch, Don't Care

Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
I added a 5th option to reflect my preference in the poll. :p

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
that option was the one where you exercise your right note to vote...wouldn't it be great if that were an option in every general election though?

:stan

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
GeogPlanner said:
that option was the one where you exercise your right note to vote...wouldn't it be great if that were an option in every general election though?

:stan
Isn't that the Russian system? If no candidate wins, they start over.

Jeff

Cyburbian
That Justin freak doesn't live to far from here...we get an update on his "progress" every week in the paper.

Habanero

Cyburbian
none? or just not that freakish girl with the bad hair or the AJ kid that should've been dropped like Color Me Badd!

who needs a game show to be "discovered"? Look at how well the other boy band show did.. they had one or two ick-i-fied singles.. and then nothing.. and I think I saw and ad for the guys that didn't make it.. they've started up a gig too..

el Guapo

Capitalist
Attaboy!

Mike DeVuono said:
That Justin freak doesn't live to far from here...we get an update on his "progress" every week in the paper.
I like your writtin' style! it kind of sums it all up - quick like.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Re: Sideshow Bob

Bucky alum said:
Here is a question, doesn't the one kid, Justin? look a lot like Sideshow Bob?
OMG now that you mention it, Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.