• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

An electrical, mechanical, and civil engineer were conversing.

jordanb

Cyburbian
The mechanical engineer said:

"I think the human body was designed by a mechanical engineer. Just look at all of the joints and ligiments. They all work together like clockwork! Only a mechanical engineer could have handled that."

The electrical engineer responded:

"You idiot, You forgot about the nervous system! All those billions of electrical connections all joining together to be our sensory system and brain. That could only have been done by a electrical engineer."

The civil engineer slowly looked at the two of them and said:

"You're both wrong. The human body was designed by a civil engineer. After all, who else would have put a toxic waste dump right in the middle of a recreational area?"

green lizard

That is really an old joke...

But heres one older....

Whats the last thing you here a redneck say?

WATCH THIS!!!

GeoTech

Cyburbian
I dread the civil engineer who uses new urbanism design principles to cram additional density into a project without any amenities whatsoever. But Hey "it works", they say. Sure it does, but live in the neighborhood for five years and you will want to commit suicide.

plannerkat

Cyburbian
green lizard said:
That is really an old joke...

But heres one older....

Whats the last thing you here a redneck say?

WATCH THIS!!!
I believe it's "HEY BUBBA! WATCH THIS!!!"

On a somewhat related note, What's the difference between a fairy tale and a redneck fairy tale? The fairy tale begins "Once upon a time..." while the redneck fairy tale begins "You ain't gonna believe this shit!"

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Word from the pentagon is the USRSF - United States Redneck Special Forces - will be sent to Iraq to find Saddam. Bubba, Boo, Billy Bob and Cooter go with the following information:

1. Saddam does not like pickups, beer, or 'coon huntin' or Jesus
2. Is responsible for Dale Earnhardt's death
3. Despises barbeques
4. Has a secret queer lifestyle
5. Thinks pork rinds and grits are not fit for human consumption

Saddam should be found in a few days.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
OK, my favorite redneck joke, admittedly an oldie:

What's a redneck's idea of foreplay?

"Hey honey, you awake?"

green lizard

SlaveToTheGrind said:
Word from the pentagon is the USRSF - United States Redneck Special Forces -
Where did you find that pic?!?!

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while.

I am printing that and putting a caption under it,
"The scary thing is they can reproduce."

You should move this to a caption contest thread.....