• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

An explanation

that's awesome. did anyone catch the gollum sketch at the SNL halftime special for the superbowl?

prudence

Cyburbian
KMateja said:
that's awesome. did anyone catch the gollum sketch at the SNL halftime special for the superbowl?
Yes, I saw it.

Chris Kattan is not funny. His skits are not funny. All of his skits center around squatting / hopping around and spitting food at people. Where is the humor in that? His skit as the hyperactive child is not funny. The Night at the Roxbury skit does nothing either.

He should be axed from the show.

donk

Cyburbian
Please you are slandering the character and intelligence of the golum with this comparision.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
prudence said:

Yes, I saw it.

Chris Kattan is not funny. His skits are not funny. All of his skits center around squatting / hopping around and spitting food at people. Where is the humor in that? His skit as the hyperactive child is not funny. The Night at the Roxbury skit does nothing either.

He should be axed from the show.
I agree, he is an annoyling little elf. I also don't get why Jimmy Fallon is so popular. He isn't very funny either.

prudence

Cyburbian
jtfortin said:

I agree, he is an annoyling little elf. I also don't get why Jimmy Fallon is so popular. He isn't very funny either.
Fallon was a great jeep driver in Band of Brothers. He just drove a jeep...all his roles should be like that.

Sorry. I looooooove Jimmy Fallon. If i were in middle school, I'd have his poster in my locker.