• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

And The Winner Is........

Jeff

Cyburbian
Whoever came closest to May 17th at 1801 ... sorry no time to read through the old posts to see who came closest. Just wanted to stop by and tell everyone the baby, Dante Michael or "Danny", was born Saturday night and everything went great.

I'll try to put some pictures up sometime next week.

YAY! ! Congratulations! I'm sure Mrs. D was very very happy to go a little early. Glad everything went well!

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Congrats Mike - hope baby and mother are doing well. Have you got the babyseat on the bike yet?

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Congrats Mike!

I don't win anything... because I didn't know much about the state of the pregnancy but whaterver :p

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Revealed! Dante himself!

Congrats on this wonderful occasion. I'm glad to hear that you have a healthy and hopefully happy child.

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
"Dante" looks like a pretty laid back kid in that picture there.... :)

puff....puff...give

Congrats Mike D! Hope the baby and the wife are healthy and wonderful!

Jen

Cyburbian
Welcome to Dante D

Congratulations to you all!

Are you working on your lullabies now? Give him your best crooner impressions! Sammie, Harry, The Senator, k.d.

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Congratulations Mr. and Ms. Mike D.

The picture is great and he looks very content. Way to go and don't forget to get some sleep. YAWNs, I guess I'll go back to bed.

Way to go.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Congrats!!

Hope you've already started teaching "Dante" some manners, like not to bogart...pass.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Congrats Mr. D. He looks like the next Slim Shady in the making....

Habanero

Cyburbian
Congrats! Hope your wife and baby are doing well! Why didn't you name him Toke? (I knew a guy once named Toke)

nerudite

Cyburbian
Habanero said:
Congrats! Hope your wife and baby are doing well! Why didn't you name him Toke? (I knew a guy once named Toke)
I once knew a guy named "Stone"... we always called him stoner (even before we knew what a stoner was). That would have worked too! :)