• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Animal Cruelty Laws Suck

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
This is where I wish and eye for an eye was back in use. Tape this guys mouth shut unitl he withers away and dies. But first, cut his balls off, make him eat them as his last meal on earth.

ludes98

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
Absolutely makes me sick, and its only a misdemeanor.

Ditto. See it all the time here. We have Min Pins and they like our children, full of life and personality. Hard to argue for more than a misdeameanor given that the jail population is already so bad. Would like to see outrageous fines and community service to animal rescues though.

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
SlaveToTheGrind said:
This is where I wish and eye for an eye was back in use.

I agree...lock him up, bind his mouth shut, and don't waste taxpayers money by feeding that jackass!!! :-@

RIP Rusty :h:

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
SlaveToTheGrind said:
Tape this guys mouth shut unitl he withers away and dies. But first, cut his balls off, make him eat them as his last meal on earth.

-Why do that? Sew his poop hole shut and keep feeding him and feeding him, untill something explodes or he pukes up Mr. Hankey.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Rumpy Tuna said:
-Why do that? Sew his poop hole shut and keep feeding him and feeding him, untill something explodes or he pukes up Mr. Hankey.

I vote for Rumpy to be the one to force this method of punishment. You thought of it, you have to witness it!:-c:-c

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
How could a person do that to a dog, not to mention look at it every day like that and not care about its suffering? Sick bastard.

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
knowing a dog has suffered like that at the hand of a human, just because someone was feeling cruel, sick, demeneted bored....that is so sad.

Parents: Please love your kids. Dote on them. Don't spoil them but tell them you love them every day. Teach them to love animals....

ugh, I feel ill.

SGB

Cyburbian
Rumpy -

Don't forget to use a rusty fishing hook (preferably barbed) when you do your thing.

That man is definately sick. No animal should be treated that inhumanely. Ever.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
SGB said:
Rumpy -

Don't forget to use a rusty fishing hook (preferably barbed) when you do your thing.

That man is definately sick. No animal should be treated that inhumanely. Ever.

-I'll be sure to feed him extra helpings of glass and.. Whoa, who's going post my bail?

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
That guy should get his face filled with paper cuts and later throw him a bucket of lemon juice, before going to jail... And I hope his cellmate kicks his a$$...

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
grrrrrrr im steaming big time

Dogs have nothing on their little minds but to love humans, they are love with legs. This monster of a man did this to the dog, there is no punishment I can think of fitting for someone that does something so mean.

Ok i gotta go take a walk before I say really nasty stuff. Gotta go love on my puppies.

Plannerbabs

Cyburbian
Rumpy Tuna said:
You got some wire or heavy duty fishing line?

Try heavy-gauge piano wire. And lots and lots of bean-based dinners.

Must go to dog pound now, rescue more dogs, love on dogs at home.

Oh, and by the way, the bean-based dinners should be served in a cage that measures 4x3x3.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Jail would be to good for him, he would have shelter (a roof over his head) and possibly 3 meals a day.

He should be made walk up and down streets wearing a sandwich board announcing/declaring his guilt for all the world to see.
while he walking he can not talk or drink water because his mouth will be taped.

tsc

Cyburbian
SlaveToTheGrind said:
This is where I wish and eye for an eye was back in use. Tape this guys mouth shut unitl he withers away and dies. But first, cut his balls off, make him eat them as his last meal on earth.

Yeah, but that pork-cheek rat bastard could live a long time on his fat storage. Just disgusting.

martini

Cyburbian
makes me sick. I just don't get how a person could do this kind of thing. What's wrong in that fat head of his? $5000 and two years in jail? Too weak. I like placard idea though. Make him face relentless public embarassment.