• Back at the office or school? Still working from home? Need to vent, or just connect with other planner and built environment types? Come join us!

Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing or masks required.

Another IQ test

Rem

Cyburbian
Pad Alert

Zoning Goddess said:
Since when is 133 bad? In my neck of the country, most folks would be thrilled beyond belief to score over 100. I was mostly thrilled because it had not slipped too far from the last IQ test I took, in 5th grade.

Look look - Zoning Goddess is three posts from the clube.

tsc

Cyburbian
127..... ironic that we really are all around the same number.

Zoning Goddess... are you smarter now that you are in the clube... maybe you should retake.

Personally.... I find short posts are a sign of high IQ ;)

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Dr. Frankenstein: Igor, would you mind telling me whose brain I did put in?
Igor: And you won't be angry?
Dr. Frankenstein: I will NOT be angry.
Igor: Abby someone.
Dr. Frankenstein: Abby someone. Abby who?
Igor: Abby Normal.
Dr. Frankenstein: Abby Normal?
Igor: I'm almost sure that was the name.
Dr. Frankenstein: Do you mean to tell me that I put an abnormal brain into a .....

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
tsc said:

Zoning Goddess... are you smarter now that you are in the clube... maybe you should retake.

Not smarter, just relieved. Only now I'm looking at the next 1000 posts, aaaagghhh!

Okay, I know I am beating a dead horse -- but that sort of fits my bad mood so I will say it anyway: She already is bumping the ceiling because the silly test only goes to 140. If you would just quit insisting on finding me offensive, you might hear that one of my points is that her IQ is obviously above 133. Damn, the only way to prove that you people are as stupid as you think I am calling you is to continue to disagree with me. If you would get over your Gifted Person's Need To Always Be Right (which I couldn't possibly be suffering from;) ), you would simply agree that, clearly, the test is defective and unable to measure the extent of how truly brilliant you folks all are.

tsc

Cyburbian
The Irish One said:
131, Fun little puzzles very entertaining.The mensa workout looks more fun, I'll have to take that.

I like those little puzzles too.... don't know/care if I am any good at them... but who cares. Civil service tests should have more questions like that!