• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Another new planner in the making.

boiker

Cyburbian
The new little Boiker should be fully educated and ready to enter the planning field by February 4, 2005. This will be the 3rd planner I've helped 'educate'
Mrs Boiker and I are excited and can't wait!

Attachments

Habanero

Cyburbian
Congrats, Boiker. I hope your wife has a healthy 9 months. Are you going to find out the sex or will it be a surprise?

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Congratulations! Many great planners have February birthdays. Best wishes to all three of you.

Rem

Cyburbian
Well done Boiker - now that you've done all the hard work, I hope Mrs Boiker manages the easy stuff with the same aplomb. ;-)

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Congrats, Mr and Mrs B! Start shopping now for that newborn outfit of khakis and an oxford; baby must look the part!

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Congrats and best wishes.
Pray everybody remains healthy.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Congrats from another expecting father! :) :b:

nerudite

Cyburbian
Congratulations and good for you for keeping up with the need for planners... could you ship some up to Canada when they are ready? We need more up here!

Budgie

Cyburbian
Pray that the zygote didn't split. Double trouble is just that. Congrats !!!!!

biscuit

Cyburbian
Congrats! Your third! Are you and Mrs. Boiker trying to breed a staff so you can start your own private firm or are y'all just hard up for another tax deduction? ;-)

Last edited:

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Congrats on the little planner, number 3.

It's a good thing you have a four bedroom house now. If you were still in the 2 bedroom up here, it might be a little tight. ;-)

Congrats, again!! mendelwoman and I are planning preg'ers within the next yearish.

boiker

Cyburbian
biscuit said:
Congrats! Your third! Are you and Mrs. Boiker trying to breed a staff so you can start your own private firm or are y'all just hard up for another tax deduction. ;-)
yes and yes :-D small business start ups can save you tons on taxes :)

with having kids now... when I'm 55... they'll all be out of the house and in college, or in the street.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Congratulations! My 4 year old is (seriously) steering toward architecture though. She just wanted to be a mommy but we've convinced her she can do both. :)