• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Another time waster

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I got 53. :p I did make a few holes in one (3) but I also screwed up on the first ones and got over par..

Quite a cool mini game :p

EDIT: I got 46... :)

Last edited:

S Raymond

meh, got a 51. I'll try again

top score: 42. the 18th hole is a killer. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon

Cyburbian
Got a 42. I choked on the last two holes.

Not to mention it took me over a week to get around to playing this. I’ve been a busy boy.

Habanero

Cyburbian
Mastiff said:
44 on my first try... 6 hole in ones.

Well, I'm going to claim a handicap because I have a chest... so I got 53, but that's not too bad considering.

nerudite

Cyburbian
I've played this before (the kids love it). I seem to really well with all the angles and stuff, usually getting 2 strokes on a par 4. But then I'll get to a par 2 with a slope and it will take me five tries! I wonder what that means...

Habanero

Cyburbian
nerudite said:
I've played this before (the kids love it). I seem to really well with all the angles and stuff, usually getting 2 strokes on a par 4. But then I'll get to a par 2 with a slope and it will take me five tries! I wonder what that means...
You have a problem getting it up.... hill. ;-)

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Heh... I like it.

Final score? 30

8 holes in one...

nerudite said:

That 14th hole is a drag... I finally did it in three, but I putted it over once, then tapped straight back up, then knocked it in from the skinny level area.

(Oh, and I love the Suicide Kings reference...)

Last edited by a moderator: