• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

APA Con FYI

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Just and FYI to anyone going to the Con the IMF/Anarchy etc group will be protesting in the Foggy Bottom part of DC that same weekend AND there is a march for Women on the mall as well.

Going to be a very packed downtown/Mall area. If you need more info please let me know.

boiker

Cyburbian
misread

Heh, i misread the title and thought.. ok.. so now the APA is conning me? Those b@st@rds!

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
boiker said:
Heh, i misread the title and thought.. ok.. so now the APA is conning me? Those b@st@rds!
Boiker,

You and I are on the same mental wave-length right now!! :p

I am reading your mind.............................................................NOW!

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
oohhh thats not funny! I had to sit in that mess-what a nightmare!!

I have to wonder though if APA has thought about all this other "stuff" going on and how that might impact their tours etc.

The cops dont play games with the IMF folks, Im dead serious when I tell you to stay out of anywhere they are. The Womens march should not be a big deal but there will be pro and anti abortion folks so who knows how that will go. Its billed as a "family event"