• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Organizations APA National Conference 2020 - Houston! (cancelled)

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Typical of any conference -

Session title vs what is presented.

Case in point - the so-called Census session is nothing but New Orleans engagement projects

TOFB

Cyburbian
Typical of any conference -

Session title vs what is presented.

Case in point - the so-called Census session is nothing but New Orleans engagement projects
Skipping this one . . .

gtpeach

Cyburbian
I'm having a really hard time focusing on any of the content from home. There are home distractions with a baby and husband and then there's also all the inbox and MS Teams alerts. I may just try to watch the sessions in the evening when no other work is expected.

luckless pedestrian

Super Moderator
Staff member
"See" you there. I will be in the back positioned to make a quick getaway per usual.
Hahaha - I go up front to the afternoon ones so I don't fall asleep from food coma

I'm having a really hard time focusing on any of the content from home. There are home distractions with a baby and husband and then there's also all the inbox and MS Teams alerts. I may just try to watch the sessions in the evening when no other work is expected.
Yes, I am working while listening using 2 screens at my desk so I likely will re watch the smart city one because I still don't understand as I think we do a lot of that stuff now #okboomer #getoffmylawn

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
I heard in 2 sessions that there were 1,000 + online for each.

Interesting to read the Twitter comments.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
"If you are not at the table, you're on the menu." - John Porcari