• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

APA Planning Foundation

mike gurnee

Cyburbian
Just opened my APA dues statement. "Make a generous contribution to The Planning Foundation....Look for news about (it) in upcoming issues of Planning magazine and on our web site..."

Could not find it on the web site. I guess I should contribute to an unknown entity. Telemarketing would be just as futile.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
To be fair, the redesigned APA Web site is expected to be live on 17 December. Give 'em a few days.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
I might consider contributing, but generally I support organizations that have a direct impact on the work I'm doing -- groups that make my job a bit easier. Right now, it's Scenic America.

If there's anyone from the APA that can shed any light on the Planning Foundation, maybe we can be enlightened with more details about what the foundation does above and beyond similar APA/AICP programs. (I'm not an APA "geek" who's in the know -- I'm just a member.)

Top Bottom