• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Approach to Development Control in USA

jaguars63

Hi Guys

I am a Local Government Officer within the Development Services section of East Ayrshire Council in Scotland.

I am currently undertaking a day release course in Real Estate Management with Planning and Development at the University of Paisley (final year) and one of my modules this Semester is International Comparative Planning. One area of work for this module is a coursework on the way Development Control compares between the USA and Germany.

I would be grateful for any help/information you could give me in relation to Development Control in the USA.

Any help anyone could provide me with, or any directions you could point me in (Web Sites, contacts etc), would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Alan Hodge

p.s. If anyone canone can help you can get me at a.hodge@ntlworld.com or alan.hodge@east-ayrshire.gov.uk

Also, ICQ info noted below

SMS: (Send an SMS message to my ICQ): +2783142118343225
More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/118343225

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Bump. I'd like to see more folks outside of NA participate in Cyburbia, so I'm bumping this thread up. Maybe some of the new folks can help him out?

Top Bottom